As part of the Curriculum Office, the aim of the Registry Policy Office is to act as a first responder to complex queries relating to students, policies and regulations and is responsible for:
- Management of non-standard student issues and requests.
- Overseeing the ongoing development and refinement of processes and procedural documents relating to students and Registry affairs.
Key functions of the office:
- We are the first point of contact for students and staff in relation to Registry rules and regulations.
- We handle non-standard queries from students seeking an interpretation of the University Marks and Standards or other regulations which are relevant to students' circumstances.
- We look after Registry forms which are channelled through the Registry Policy Office.