The follow are some of the University services available to you.
If you wish to obtain further information on any support you should click on the relevant link.
- Academic Advisory Office The team offers advice and assistance with the general experience of University life and offers help with students encountering difficulties in their programme of study. The office can be contacted by emailing email@example.com or completing the enquiry form here
- Programme Advisory Office The team is available to assist and advise undergraduate students with programme related decisions they may be unsure about and acts as a guide for students to navigate their way through their programme options. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maths Support Centre The service provides informal, friendly additional support to all undergraduate Maynooth University students. Check out the website for all information and resources by clicking here.
- Student Plus is a free, academic skills course for first year students with sessions designed to help you develop the skills that will enable you to learn more effectively during your time at Maynooth University and beyond.
- The Writing Centre is located in the School of Education and offers a free, friendly, non-judgmental writing help to any student, undergraduate or postgraduate regardless of course, degree or level. One to One appointments can be made by emailing email@example.com
- LIST (Library & Information Skills Tutorials) offers both classroom style and online sessions covering a wide variety of skills and topics such as 'finding items on your reading list' and 'Essay writing skills'.
Attending college does have financial impact. You may have financial questions or face financial difficulties during your time at Maynooth University, If you find you are experiencing difficulties, you should contact:
There are a number of financial assistance schemes in place to support Maynooth University students.
- Student Assistance Fund
- Student Emergency Fund
- Emergency Short Term Loan. The emergency short term loan facility is managed from the Hub. Students who require short-term emergency loan of up to €50.00 (repayable) or assistance by way of Food Vouchers should contact the Student Support Hub directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.