Living away from home for the first time can be daunting, but there is support available if you need it.
I’m struggling to find somewhere to live...
- Check out the Residence Office webpage for information on on-campus residences www.maynoothuniversity.ie/accommodation
- The Home Finder Service offers an online listing of accommodation in Maynooth town and other areas local to the University. The listings are accessible at any time. Check out www.maynoothuniversity.ie/student-services/homefinder for information on how to access the listings and get the best from your search for accommodation.
- MSU operate a Facebook Group as an accommodation forum. Find it at 'Maynooth Students' Accommodation'
- Threshold offer a wide range of information, advice and downloads on your rights as a tenant.
- For information on your rights & responsibilities as a tenant, and for a dispute resolution service, see the Residential Tenancies Board (RTB).
I’m having issues in on campus Residences
Contact the Residence Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 1 708 3322.
I have lost my key for my on campus Residence
Call into the Residence Reception in Courtyard Plaza or telephone +353 1 708 3365