Living away from home for the first time can be daunting, but there is support available if you need it. 
I’m struggling to find somewhere to live... 

  • Check out the Residence Office webpage for information on on-campus residences 
  • The Home Finder Service offers an online listing of accommodation in Maynooth town and other areas local to the University. The listings are accessible at any time. Check out for information on how to access the listings and get the best from your search for accommodation. 
  • MSU operate a Facebook Group as an accommodation forum. Find it at 'Maynooth Students' Accommodation'

I’m having issues with my landlord 
Contact the Home Finder Service for guidance or you can contact the local Citizens Information Centre for initial advice.
Dealing with problems during your tenancy

  • Threshold offer a wide range of information, advice and downloads on your rights as a tenant. 
  • For information on your rights & responsibilities as a tenant, and for a dispute resolution service, see the Residential Tenancies Board (RTB)

I’m having issues in on campus Residences
Contact the Residence Office on or +353 1 708 3322. 
I have lost my key for my on campus Residence
Call into the Residence Reception in Courtyard Plaza or telephone +353 1 708 3365
Useful websites: