Postponed Until Further Notice
High Impact Executive Business Training at Maynooth University
Understanding Big Data and Design Thinking as key drivers for Innovation and Digital Transformation in your company
About the Course
Big data is new territory for many company executives. This specially developed 2-day executive training course will provide action-orientated professionals, managers, supervisors and functional specialists with fundamental new skills to help plan, execute and innovate in the digital environment.
Learning Outcomes and Key Benefits
Understand how big data and design thinking can be utilised in your business to successfully compete in the new era of Digital Marketing and Artificial Intelligence.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Make sense of big data and use it to develop new products, services and markets
- Understand business analytics techniques and their business applications without having to grasp the complicated mathematical or statistical foundations
- Identify the right projects and use design thinking tools to drive innovation in your workplace
- Generate real insights in digital marketing that help solve business problems and drive sales
Workshops - Max 40 people
Business Analytics and Digital Marketing
Design Thinking Innovation and Strategy
Networking Apéro & Dinner
with After Dinner speaker
Who should attend?
- Executives responsible for tackling strategic challenges, driving growth, and leading a culture of innovation
- Managers interested in diversifying their product line to reach new audiences
- Experienced professionals interested in gaining and maintaining competitive advantage in a constantly changing business landscape
- Middle managers seeking to receive training and insight into how to manage data analytics
Cost - €700 – Only 40 Places available
Book 2 places for €1100 – limited availability (max 10 pairs)