Withdrawing,Deferring or Suspending Registration

You must contact the Student Records and Registration Office if you are leaving or deferring your course in Maynooth University. There is a formal de-registration process for each course which must be followed.

Failure to do so may result in the loss of rights to any fee remission for future study in this University or other third level institutions. Furthermore, it may have implications for social welfare entitlements.

Students: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have followed the correct de-registration procedure.