STUDENT RESIDENCES ON CAMPUS
Welcome to the Maynooth Student Residences' webpages.
NOW TAKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR LIVING ON CAMPUS FOR SEMESTER 2 (now to 5 June 2021) - Bookings will take place weekly. Prices will be pro rata for the remainder of the semester. Please submit the Expression of Interest Form and the Administration Team will get back to you. EOI for Semester 2 General Offering of Rooms on Campus - see also "Booking Links" for information on The Quiet Zone for Semester 2
We would like to reassure all residents that the Student Residences are open and operating as normal (as possible) at this time and at all times during the pandemic.
Maynooth Student Residences offers full time registered students of Maynooth University and St Patrick's College Maynooth a licenced rental arrangement. Please consider carefully all your options before booking a term time room in the Student Residences. The offering we make is a 7 days per week rental agreement under Licence for the full academic year, commencing in September and ending in early June annually. Cancellations inevitably give rise to a risk of loss of some of what you have already paid as the booking fees are non refundable.All rent is paid up front and there is no "pay as you go" option in Student Residences. It is understood that a University education is a serious financial commitment in these challenging times and it is important to note that there are alternative options available to living full time and paying rent up front on Campus - theses include;
1. block booking a room on the South Campus for 1-2 days each week www.maynoothcampus.com This is operated by MCCA email@example.com
2. contact the Home Finder Service at MU Student Services firstname.lastname@example.org who may be able to advise if local landlords/host families are offering rooms for specified dates booking https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/student-services/Homefinder
3. Consider Commuting where the commute is reasonable. Maynooth University Transport Guide.
Take a virtual tour of the Student Residences accommodation by clicking HERE
During Covid19 every resident is asked to play their part in keeping everyone who lives on campus as safe as possible. The residential community will be relying on your sense of responsibility to stay safe. This will include keeping yoursef up to date with university protocols and advice and government guidelines and restrictions and making sure that if you develop symptions that you take appropriate action immediately. For more on this please click HERE
Normal Cancellations Policy: The cancellation policy as per your Licence to Reside is: the booking fee is non refundable and we will refund you the semester fee pro rata from the date another students takes up the room for occupation. All booking fees are non refundable. Here is the form for giving notice of departure before the end of your Licence Notice to Cancel My Residency Before the end of My Licence.
Cancellations due to Covid 19: Residents who have a booking in place for semester 2 but who wish to cancel their booking should give advance notice (before 14th January 2021 when fees are due for next semester) on the above form and fully vacate their room before 21 January 2021. No refund is due for such cancelllations as the booking fee is non refundable and no rent has yet been paid for semester 2. Cancellations for rooms during semester 2 where fees have already been paid will not be given a refund unless the room is cancelled before 17 March 2021 and where the notice is given on the correct Notice of Early departure Form in advance of departure. Refunds will not be considered retrospectively.
Any resident who cancels their semester 2 booking but subsequently re-books a room and returns to living on Campus during semester 2 will not be charged the booking fee again. Residents who end their Licence to Reside during semester 1 are welcome to return during semester 2 if they choose to so do. The process to return to living on Campus will be an online booking via this web page. All bookings will be treated as new with a new Licence to Reside for the remainder of the academic year with pro rata rent and depending on rooms being available. Booking will be advertised in the usual way on this web page uner "Booking Links" (see left panel - not visable on a phone). Eligibility criteria apply.
Resident's Feedback Form: Please use this form if you wish to give us feedback about your experience while living in the Residences. This may be positive or negative or can be used to draw our attention to community issues. This form should not be used to report maintenance issues as there is a separate process for that.
Fáilte chuig an Oifig Lóistín. Cuirimid na seirbhísí seo a leanas ar fáil do mhic léinn na hOllscoile agus do mhic léinn ionchasacha/nua:
- Lóistín inár n-árais chónaithe (Árasáin na hAbhann, Árasáin Rye agus Árasáin Ghráig na Mac Léinn) ar an gCampas Thuaidh a chur ar fáil do mhic léinn le linn na bliana acadúla
- Seirbhís liostaithe den lóistín príobháideach atá ar fáil go háitiúil. Tá an liosta seo ar fáil ar ár suíomh maynoothstudentpad. Lóistín atá lonnaithe i Maigh Nuad agus sna háiteanna mórthimpeall ar an mbaile atá i gceist; Cill Choca, Cill Droichid, Léim an Bhradáin, Leamhcán, Ráth Chofaigh agus áiteanna atá i bhfoisceacht comaitéaracht réasúnta den Ollscoil. Ní dhéanaimid scagadh ar an réadmhaoin seo ar do shon, mar sin molaimid duit breathnú ar áiteanna sula n-íocann tú aon airgead astu.