The survey is open to all students. The purpose of the survey is to inform employers and Higher Education Institutions on how you feel about your future career. Questions include: what sector of the economy would you like to work in, what size for employer would you like to work for, do you already have employers in mind, would you like to start your own business. The survey is undertaken in partnership with Higher Education Careers Services including the MU Careers Service.
Tell us your thoughts and you could win –
- a €100 One4All gift card (given away every week – 14 to give away!)
- an Amazon Echo (two given away at close of survey)
- Headphones (one given away at close of survey)
- a €500 gift card of your choice! Choose from ASOS, Amazon, JD Sports, Lidl, Aldi, Argos, Currys, Tesco, One4All (two given away at close of survey)
- Your answers are completely anonymous.
Don’t wait – start the survey now! - CLICK HERE!
Would you like to know more about Cibyl?: Over 15,000 students took part in they survey last year and the survey also powers gradirelands’s Ireland’s 100 publication which will be available shortly via www.gradireland.com