- Meetings run through MS Teams
- MU Students - Teams Meeting Link will be in your booking confirmation email.
- Alumni (Graduate users) - An adviser will call you on Teams at the scheduled time using the email you used to register on Careers Connect - please have Teams downloaded to a device in advance of the meeting.
- Appointment location details will be in your booking confirmation email.
- Meetings are either in the Careers Service (Arts Building) or Rowan House - both locations are on the North Campus
- Please wait outside the door and an adviser will call you in at your appointment time.
- Careers Meetings last 20 minutes.
- Meetings can be booked up to one week in advance.
- Careers Meetings can be used to discuss any career related questions.
- If multiple meetings are missed, a user's ability to self-book meetings may be suspended.
- Alumni users wishing to arrange a Careers Meeting please subject a Meeting Request query through Careers Connect and we will book you in.
Maynooth University alumni can use Careers Connect to ask questions, request appointments, search jobs and events, access careers resources and interest tests and sign up for email alerts.
Guide to using Careers Connect (MU Alumni)
Register to set up an account on the system
If you have any difficulty accessing the system please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MU staff are welcome to access Careers Connect.
Through Careers Connect you can view advertised jobs (Graduate Jobs, Graduate Programmes, Graduate Internships and Immediate start roles) and career related events.
Register here - please use your Maynooth University email to register
Once we have approved your registration you can login and view the portal. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Maynooth University students can be referred to Careers Connect to view jobs and events, ask questions and book careers meetings with our careers advisers and set up daily/weekly email alerts.
MU FutureConnect is Maynooth University's online careers and employability portal enabling students, graduates and organisations to engage with our programmes and services.
This platform is managed by the Careers Service and the Experiential Learning Office and is divided into two sections, Careers Connect and Future Ready Connect.
Each section connects you to relevant opportunities, programmes, events, resources and more. When logged in, use the drop-down menu to move between Careers Connect and Future Ready Connect.
All job opportunities advertised on Careers Connect are advertised in good faith by the Careers Service in accordance with our Employer Advertising policy
- Employers may decide to extend the application process beyond the specified closing date.
- Employers may decide to close the application process in advance of the specified closing date.
- Applicants are advised to seek clarification from employers on any employment questions they have, in advance of signing employment contract.