Maynooth University alumni can use Careers Connect to ask questions, request appointments, search jobs and events, access careers resources and interest tests and sign up for email alerts.
Guide to using Careers Connect (MU Alumni)
Register to set up an account on the system
If you have any difficulty accessing the system please email us at email@example.com
MU staff are welcome to access Careers Connect.
Through Careers Connect you can view advertised jobs (Graduate Jobs, Graduate Programmes, Graduate Internships and Immediate start roles) and career related events.
Register here - please use your Maynooth University email to register
Once we have approved your registration you can login and view the portal. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maynooth University students can be referred to Careers Connect to view jobs and events, ask questions and book careers meetings with our careers advisers and set up daily/weekly email alerts.
Next Step Careers Meetings
- Meetings run through MS Teams
- An adviser will call you on Teams at the scheduled time.
- Careers Meetings last 20 minutes.
- Meetings can be booked up to one week in advance.
- Careers Meetings can be used to discuss any career related questions.
- If multiple meetings are missed, a user's ability to self-book meetings may be suspended.
- Alumni users wishing to arrange a Careers Meeting please subject a Meeting Request query through Careers Connect and we will book you in.
All job opportunities advertised on Careers Connect are advertised in good faith by the Careers Service in accordance with our Employer Advertising policy
- Employers may decide to extend the application process beyond the specified closing date.
- Employers may decide to close the application process in advance of the specified closing date.
- Applicants are advised to seek clarification from employers on any employment questions they have, in advance of signing employment contract.