For full details of the application process to study at Maynooth University, select the applicant type that best matches your profile from the list below.
UNDERGRADUATE STUDY APPLICANTS:
- Leaving Certificate Student Applicants
- DARE (Disability Access Route to Education) Applicants
- Deferral Applicants
- EU, EFTA & UK Applicants
- QQI/FETAC Applicants
- BTEC Applicants
- HEAR (Higher Education Access Route) Applicants
- International Applicants
- Mature Student Applicants
- EU Occasional Student Applicants
- Transfer Applicants
- Restricted Course Applicants
Find a course of study that suits you
At Maynooth University we offer a broad range of courses from Certificates & Short Courses and Undergraduate Degrees to Postgraduate Taught Masters, Diplomas & Certificates, and Postgraduate PhD & Research Masters Click here to find the right course for you.
Talk to us about applying
Need some advice on completing your application to Maynooth University? Then get in touch - we're here to help More Contact Details.