University insurance including travel insurance is now being managed by the University Governance Office. For information on University insurance or travel, please click on the link to be redirected to the Governance Office Website.
Regarding University travel, based on the destination, additional risk assessments other than the Emergency File may be required to be completed. Please email the Governance Office or the Safety Office if you have any questions.
A list of restricted countries can be found on Department of Foreign Affairs website and the Governance Office should be contacted.
For filming to take place on either the North or South campus, permission must be obtained from the Safety Office and Security Office at least 1 week in advance and the following details must be submitted:
- Date of filming
- Location of filming.
- Risk Assessment for activity (MU template optional to use if required. See below)
- Insurance indemnifing Maynooth University (and St. Patrick’s if filming on South Campus)
- List of attendees
- Parking requirements.
For filming on the south campus permission is to be received from St Patricks College President by emailing email@example.com.
Useful email addresses are outlined below:
- South Campus approval (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Parking requirements (email@example.com )
- Safety office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Security contacts (Ivan.Griffin@mu.ie) and David.Guildea@mu.ie)