Taught Master's Scholarships
Applications for the The Taught Master's Scholarships are now open for applications for 2022/23. Applications for these scholarships are made in conjunction with your application to your chosen postgraduate programme. Deadline for applications are June 30th 2022.
- Maynooth University is offering Taught Masters scholarships in the amount of €2000 to students across all disciplines in recognition of academic excellence.
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree.
- Open to both EU and Non-EU applicants.
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programmes are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programmes should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
- A further €2000 scholarship will be awarded to applicants ordinarily resident in Ireland and registered with their Higher Education Institution Access Office and meet the eligibilty requirement.