Mental Health Services and Supports from the Mental Health Reform
- CRISIS TEXT LINE New free 24/7 anonymous text support in a crisis. Text MU to 50808 to chat with a trained volunteer at any time. If your life is in imminent danger, please call 999.
- SAMARITANS are available 24/7 for free support by phone 116 123 or Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- AWARE are operating their freephone support line, email email@example.com and online Life Skills programme
1800 804 848 (7 days a week from 10 AM - 10 PM)
- PIETA have 24/7 freephone supports and text support services
1800 247 247Text HELP to 51444
- TURN2ME.ORG offer peer support, online support groups and professional support
- SHINE are offering remote support to people who use their services including online and over-the-phone support and an outreach service
- HELPLINK are providing online counselling and therapy
- SPUNOUT.IE provides information and practical advice created by young people, for young people
- JIGSAW have online services available such as "Ask Jigsaw" and "Jigsaw Online Group Chats"
- BODYWHYS offer email and online support groups
- GROW is providing support groups online, where face-to-face groups are not available
- BeLonG To will continue their Crisis Counselling Services and provide them digitally
All current clients are being contacted directly.
- MYMIND MyMind are providing counselling and psychotherapy both online and by phone
Call; 076 680 1060
HSE Mental Health Supports
- HSE Your Mental Health website
- HSE 24/7 Mental Health Information Line
Call; 1800 111 888
- HSE Mental Health Supports and Services During COVID-19 webpage
- HSE Drinking Self-Assessment Tool