LEGAL PLACEMENT PANEL – DECEMBER 2023
On 5 December 2023, the School was delighted to host a panel of experts who offered key insights to students on putting together a legal placement application and advice on interview technique. Students heard from industry experts and those involved in assessing placement applications. The event was chaired by Dr Ollie Bartlett, Director of Postgraduate Studies, School of Law and Criminology. Speakers included:
- Bríd Hendrick, Graduate Recruitment Manager, Arthur Cox LLP.
- Eanan Strain, Careers Advisor, Maynooth University.
- Dr Karen Lynch Shally, UG Legal Placement Coordinator, School of Law and Criminology.
- Gavan Mc Laughlin, Trainee Solicitor, Arthur Cox LLP and School Alum.
- Martina Bourgoin, Head of Placement, Maynooth University.
Sincere thanks to all of our panellists for an insightful evening and thanks to our LLB and BCL students for attending.